For new moms:
- My baby & I are a team. I don’t have to know it all. We are here to figure it out together.
- No one hears my baby’s cries as loudly as I do.
- I am so grateful for my healing.
- My body is recovering wonderfully & expediently.
- I have a healthy, happy immune system.
- I love & approve of myself, and receive support on all levels.
- I trust & am confident in the ways I choose to feed, support, nourish, and love my baby.
- My baby & I chose each other for all the right reasons.
- I ask & trust my intuition to guide me every step of the way.
- My breasts are regulating and working perfectly together with my baby
- My body is beautifully nourishing my baby.
- The deeper the breaths I take, the more I allow my body, baby and breasts to work harmoniously.
And in case you haven’t seen it, check out the short + sweet meditation below for any time you feel alone, want to relax, or simply want to enjoy a moment of peacefulness!
We like to do it alone, while feeding baby, or with our partner to have a nice moment together. Enjoy!